Online Giving: WeShare
What is WeShare?
We are excited to offer an online option for donations this year! WeShare is an online giving portal that we have been working to bring to HMC parishioners. Whether it's your Sunday offering, a donation to the Easter flowers, a contribution to Consolation for Catarina, or one of our other special collections, you can now set up one time and recurring donations online and change them at any time. Not only does it handle donations, but you can also register and pay for events like our lasagna dinner or Faith Formation classes.
How do I join and use WeShare?
We are sending bi-weekly emails through September 2019 with a registration link/ invitation to join WeShare. Otherwise, you can take a look at the HMC WeShare page by clicking on the "Give Online" button located on our home page. You do not have to have an account to donate online for one time donations. However, if you wish to set up recurring donations, you need to register.
If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder. If you still cannot find it, contact Corrine Willson in the Faith Formation office.
Donating is simple, safe, and secure and takes less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
- Click on the Online Giving link found on our homepage.
- Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
- Enter your payment information.
That’s it. You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Which payment methods are accepted?
- A: Contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted.
- Q: Do parishioners receive receipts for their donations?
- A: Yes, all contributors enrolled for online giving will receive receipts via e-mail.
- Q: What if parishioners feel uncomfortable not having something to physically drop into the collection basket?
- A: We provide printable donation slips that can be placed into the collection basket at Mass! Pick one up in the gathering area before Mass, and feel free to write your name on it if you would like (though this is completely optional).
- Q: Is WeShare safe?
- A: Yes. We implement the safest security standards for online transactions and your privacy is protected at all times. We are certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.
- Q: How can I enroll and start donating?
- A: Check your email for a registration link and invitation, or click the link on our homepage. If you have not received an email, please contact Corrine Willson in the Faith Formation Office.